- Monday, 12/24: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Christmas Day, 12/25: CLOSED
- Monday, 12/31: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- New Years Day - CLOSED
Virtal Branch Update
If you have our Virtual Branch link saved as a shortcut or a web browser favorite, please update it to the following url:
Help Us Help You Combat Fraud
Sign up for Visa Debit and Credit card alerts that will go straight to your email and can also be sent to you via text. These notifications will alert you to purchases made on your debit and credit cards with CT Federal Credit Union so you can verify that they are valid purchases.
Sign Up For VISA Purchase Alerts
Effective May 1st, 2018, CFCU will charge $3.00 for a monthly statement printout
to the finest financial institution in the state of Connecticut - Connecticut Federal Credit Union.
We are people helping people and have been doing so since 1979. Your credit union's sole purpose is to help members like you grow today and build financial security for the future.
CT Federal Credit Union is offering access to TurboTax service for our customers. You will be able to get online help via live chat and and email to assist when preparing your tax return via TurboTax. CFCU and Virtual Branch will not provide customer support, we are only providing a link via our website to this service.
- Learn how to sign up for estatements as well as online banking with our step-by-step instructions.
- For your convenience, please note that there is an after hours drop slot located outside our office doors, on the wall to the left.
- New Customers get Great Loan Savings, check it out here!
- CT Federal Credit Union is excited to be offering you E-STATEMENTS! Enjoy the convenience of receiving and viewing your bank statements online. Click the SERVICES button in your online banking account and you can sign up quickly and easily! E-statements are available to all online banking customers. If you are not currently signed up for online banking, contact us today.
- RxSavingsPlus program - click here
- Foreign Currency Exchange
If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus any applicable fees. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and its terms and conditions.